WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA’S LARGEST SKI AND SNOWBOARD SWAP!
Saturday November 9, 2016
Seven Springs Mountain Resort
Swap shopping hours: 12:00 Noon – 4:00 pm
Merchandise drop-off at all Willi’s full service locations November 4 – 15, 2016
Willi’s Ski & Snowboard Shops and Mon Valley Ski Club present the region’s largest Ski & Snowboard Swap event
Saturday, November 19, 2016 at Seven Springs Mountain Resort
BUY: Thousands of items to choose from – kids, adults, men’s, women’s, and just about every type of ski and snowboarding gear imaginable!
SELL: Turn your old gear into cash and help out the organization of your choice! 15% of each sale benefits a local ski club or charitable organization. You keep 75-90% of the sales of your gear! Items can be dropped off in advance at any Willi’s location from November 4 to November 15; or on the morning of the Swap.
No helmets, non-indemnified bindings, bikes, kayaks, or dirty apparel will be accepted.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE’S EQUIPMENT
For safety reasons, non-indemnified outdated bindings will be removed and discarded
Customers are able to drop off gear at any full service Willi’s location beginning on November 4- 15, 2016 and we will take the gear to Seven Springs for you. This Ski & Snowboard Swap is open to the public and is the largest Swap in the region. Sell your old gear to people who will really use it!
Merchandise Drop Off – two ways
- November 4 – 15, 2016 during regular store hours at any full service Willi’s location.
- A downloadable Seller’s Form can be found on the HERE
- November 19, 2016 at the Ski & Snowboard Swap event, from 9 – 11 a.m.
No merchandise will be accepted at other times.
Unsold Merchandise Pick-up – two Ways
- At the Ski & Snowboard Swap at Seven Spring on November 19 between 4 – 5 p.m.
- Unsold items not claimed at the event may be picked up during regular store hours at the Willi’s location at which you dropped off your items, between November 25 – December 2, 2016