WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA’S LARGEST SKI AND SNOWBOARD SWAP!
Saturday November 11, 2017
Seven Springs Mountain Resort
Swap shopping hours: 12:00 Noon – 4:00 pm
Merchandise drop-off at all Willi’s full service locations October 20 – November 7, 2017
Willi’s Ski & Snowboard Shops and Mon Valley Ski Club present the region’s largest Ski & Snowboard Swap event
Saturday, November 11, 2017 at Seven Springs Mountain Resort
BUY: Thousands of items to choose from – kids, adults, men’s, women’s, and just about every type of ski and snowboarding gear imaginable!
SELL: Turn your old gear into cash and help out the organization of your choice! 15% of each sale benefits a local ski club or charitable organization. You keep 75-90% of the sales of your gear! Items can be dropped off in advance at any Willi’s location from October 20 to November 7, 2017; or on the morning of the Swap, November 11, 2017 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
No helmets, non-indemnified bindings, bikes, kayaks, or dirty apparel will be accepted.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE’S EQUIPMENT
For safety reasons, non-indemnified outdated bindings will be removed and discarded
Customers are able to drop off gear at any full service Willi’s location beginning on October 20 – November 7, 2017 and we will take the gear to Seven Springs for you. This Ski & Snowboard Swap is open to the public and is the largest Swap in the region. Sell your old gear to people who will really use it!
Merchandise Drop Off – two ways
- October 20 – November 7, 2017 during regular store hours at any full service Willi’s location.
- A downloadable Seller’s Form can be found on the HERE
- November 11, 2017 at the Ski & Snowboard Swap event, from 9 – 11 a.m.
No merchandise will be accepted at other times.
Unsold Merchandise Pick-up – two Ways
- At the Ski & Snowboard Swap at Seven Spring on November 11 between 4 – 5 p.m.
- Unsold items not claimed at the event may be picked up during regular store hours at the Willi’s location at which you dropped off your items, between November 18 – December 1, 2017